Wednesday, August 1, 2007

today i start the rest of my life

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

Ok, not really. This is something i've said to myself millions of time, usually after some life changing crisis. The thing is it never really works out that way. I hope for sudden change when change is a gradual process that comes in unexpected chunks.

So what is this blog about? Well its about change and rebirth. My own and hope to hear stories from others.

I've named it mid-pho. Mid being midlife and pho refering to a phoenix.

Ok and here is where i getting all new age and corny, but change to me is getting to your authentic self to be comfortable in your skin. Am i comfortable in my skin? I think so, but sometimes maybe not. Am i my authentic self (doing what suits me)? Uhmm, probaly not.

Action begets change. So i'm using this blog to help me take action and to talk about things that relates to this transformation.

Next blog entry, i'm going to talk about what is going on and what i want to do.

No comments: